Dove Girls

Life and times of the two Dove girls

Friday, March 24, 2006

Lauren's conversation skills

Lauren's usual conversations are of the variety - Mommy come do this, Where's Rachel, I want milk, A bear is coming through my window, This is my favorite etc. But yesterday we had a real conversation - along these lines.

Mom: Hi Lauren, how are you?
Lauren: I got my clothes dirty, dog shirt and stripe (sweater). Dad took them off.
Mom: Well at least you look nice now. How was school?
Lauren: I ate my lunch in Room 1.
Mom: What a big girl. Did anyone else get to go to Room 1?
Lauren: Carson
Mom: Fun. What else did you do?
Lauren: I took my shoes off at school.
Mom: Are you supposed to take off your shoes?
Lauren: Smiling No... and runs away

It was so cute!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home