Dove Girls

Life and times of the two Dove girls

Friday, September 01, 2006

Perfect Daughters

Could Alex ask for a more perfect daughter? Just last night...

Rachel asked me at dinner, "Mom can I take my food into the other room to watch the Raiders with Daddy?" Too bad they weren't playing better. Lauren went in to watch a little too.

When putting Lauren to sleep I heard Alex and Rachel playing a "virtual" version of one of Alex's video games, Civilization, on Rachel's bed. Rachel calls it "bamming" when you attack the other countries. She likes to be the purple team. I asked her about it and she explained it all to me in tiny details of how many archers, who won, and whatnot.

I just know that Lauren will follow her sister's footsteps.

Luckily for me they both like doing art projects as well as football and video games. To that end I have set up another blog (yep one was not enough!) which will have pictures of all their special creations: http://www.doveart.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home